Thursday, 21 May 2015

Production Log week 3

•What progress did you make since your previous entry? n/a
Image result for practice
This week I have done all of our practice filming and put it all onto final cut express and edited it all together, so know we know what our advert is going to look like, allowing use to change anything we do not like, such as shot types and dialogue. We also found the music that we wanted to use and put it all onto our PC that we are going to use. Anthony found the background music from a website with copyright free music. We also created the graphic of a clock, which will appear at the bottom of the screen while the task is in action.

•What logistical challenges did you face and how did you overcome them?
Image result for filmingThis week the only logistical challenge that we faced was filming our practice shots. This is because we did not really have an understanding of how we were going to film it so that it looked visually appealing to the viewers. The first time we film it, it was all very boring and it looked very childish. This is not the feel we wanted to go for. So to overcome this, our teacher told me to look at the Daz doorstep challenge and look at how they filmed their advert, as it is similar to my advert. This really did help me, and due to this we now understand how to film our advert, the way we want it to look.

What technical challenges did you face this week and how did you overcome them?
This week the only technical challenge I faced was that i did not knowing how to download the music that I wanted to appear in my advert onto our mac books we were going to use for editing. So to overcome this I asked Anthony for help and he knew how to do this, and did so within 20minutes.

•What targets do you aim to achieve before your next entry?
Before next week, I hope to know where exactly I want to film my advert, and also talk with Anthony and come up with a day that both of us are free, in order to film. This will be quite hard as Anthony is going away over the weekend, and i have got exams that I need to revise for. I also hope to know exactly who is going to come with us to help us film and take part in our advert. Next week is Half term week, so we have all week to film during the day and afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment