•What progress did you make since your previous entry?
This week we have had not lessons of media, but on Tuesday after my last exam I went to media to just finish off what I need to do in regards to my actual advert. I re-did the voice over at the end of the advert, as my teacher said it sounded very echoey. I also got rid of the last shot which was the pack shot and merged the last two shots into one, which again my teacher said I should do. After I had done all of them changes I re-watched my advert and was happy with the final piece which means I could move onto my next piece of work. After I had completed my advert, I started on my audience research grid. This week I managed to completed the first 8 sections.
•What logistical challenges did you face and how did you overcome them?
This week the only logistical challenge that I faced was understanding what i had to do in the audience research grid. I did not understand what each box had to contain, and i did not want to just do what i though in case i got it wrong. So to overcome this, i asked my teacher again, what we had to do and he explained it again to me. After this talk i understood what i had to do, and got on with it.
•What technical challenges did you face this week and how did you overcome them?
This week the only technical challenge I faced was trying to make the voice-over at the end, only last 12 seconds. My teacher had to try and end the advert, within 12 seconds, but this was very hard to do as there was a lot to say. She kept of going over 12 seconds. So to overcome this i cut down the text she had to say, and we tried saying it. I told her to say the end bit very fast because it was not very important for the viewers to hear, but we still needed to say it. After the 6th attempt of tring me finally got one that lasted 12 seconds.
What targets do you aim to achieve before your next entry?
Before the end of next week, I hope to have uploaded my final advert onto youtube and have completed my audience, market and production research grid. so that i can then start of my evaluation the following week.
No comments:
Post a Comment